Professional Standards Division/Internal Affairs

The public must have confidence that its police department honestly and fairly investigates and adjudicates all allegations of misconduct against its employees. The Professional Standards Division is tasked with these investigations.

As a citizen, you are encouraged to contact the Police Department if you have a complaint about the actions of a police officer or non-sworn employee if you believe their conduct was inappropriate or that they have violated the law. False or highly exaggerated complaints serve no good purpose for either the citizens or the officer and only tend to thwart our complaint-taking process.

How do I make a complaint?

Complaints against employees of the Glassboro Police Department may be initially made by phone, E-Mail to any staff personnel, by letter, in person or by clicking on the link below and filling out the complaint form. You may first contact any department supervisor, or take the complaint directly to the Police Headquarters, or the Internal Affairs Supervisor, Lt. Rick Watt. Lt. Watt can be reached at (856) 881-1501 Ext. 88184 or E-email: rwatt@glassboropd.org.

Can I make an anonymous complaint?

All complaints, whether anonymous or in person, will be accepted by the department.

Who Can Make a Complaint?

Residents and non-residents alike may make complaints of inappropriate behavior or misconduct by members of the Glassboro Police Department.

For more information about the process of filing an employee complaint, please review our FAQ .