FOR INFORMATION AND TO ACCESS OUR OVERNIGHT PARKING PORTAL, PLEASE CLICK HERE
The Borough of Glassboro enforces various parking restrictions throughout the town. Some are New Jersey State violations while others are specific for the Borough. Below is a list of the various parking restrictions and the locations affected by them.
► There is no parking on any Borough Street between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. (Ordinance 445-14g)
There are occasions where a vehicle must be parked overnight. In these instances, please contact dispatch at 856-881-1500 and request permission to park on the street. The dispatcher will need the location you are staying, the vehicle registration and a phone number where you can be reached if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be permitted to park on the street overnight more than three consecutive days.
If the driveway to your home cannot accommodate the number of vehicles for people that permanently reside there, you may apply for an off-street parking permit from the Zoning/Constuction Office. They can be reached at 856-881-8140 during normal business hours.
► A parking permit is required in certain areas. (Ordinance 445-57)
A permit is required on certain streets between Labor Day and Memorial Day.
Below are the streets where you must display a permit 24 hours a day to be allowed to park:
- DeMoss Court
- Hamilton Road
- Swarthmore Road
- Villanova Road
- University Blvd – from Whitney Ave to Yale Rd, then Harvard Rd. to Dead End
- Harvard Road – from Mullica Hill Rd. (Rt. 322) to University Blvd.
- Lehigh Road – From Mullica Hill Rd., (Rt. 322) to University Blvd.
- Yale Road – From Mullica Hill Rd., (Rt. 322) to University Blvd.
- Columbia Road – From Girard Rd. to University Blvd.
- Princeton Road – From Girard Rd. to Dickinson Rd.
- Dickinson Road – From Girard Rd. to Princeton Rd.
- Pennsylvania Road – From University Blvd. to Dickinson Road
- Girard Road – the West side of the road from Mullica Hill Rd. (Rt. 322) to Dickinson Rd.
- Midway Road
- Normal Blvd – from Carpenter Street to Midway Rd.
- Silver Avenue
- Wilson Avenue
- Green Avenue
- Williamsburg Court
- Morris Avenue
- Morris Terrace
- Shaw Avenue
- Whitman Street
- Fairmount Drive – from Heston Road to Whitman Street
- Victoria Street – from Mick Drive to Whitney Ave
- West New Street – from Mick Drive to Whitney Ave
- Holly Street
- Mick Drive
- Redmond Avenue – from Whitney Ave to Mick Drive
- Oakwood Avenue – from Whitney Ave to Ellis Street
- Laurel Avenue
- West High Street – from Whitney Ave to Mick Drive
Below are the streets where you must display a permit between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. to be allowed to park:
- Normal Boulevard – from Midway to Main Street
- Focer Street – from Main Street to Delsea Drive (Rt.47)
- State Street – From Main Street to Delsea Drive (Rt. 47)
- DeMoss Court